We keep the Automotive Industry running: Dynamically, efficiently and innovatively
For more than 10 years now, Modix is the number one in digital marketing of automobiles and offers manufacturers and dealers solutions for online sales and marketing worldwide.
We are part of the US-based Cox Group and can rely on the network and possibilities of an international enterprise and combine this with the flexibility and individual support of a company under owner management. We are up to date and contribute to the progress in the automotive sector. Therefore, we are developing a completely new e-commerce product, which will offer new opportunities to our customers worldwide.
This is where you work!
- Our team will be rebuilt and you will create exciting software products.
- Our team is working on a development playground while using the latest technologies.
- Our development environment is based on a MacBook Pro.
- PHP and Docker are our core technologies for building new services.
- Continuous Integration ensures the quality of our work.
- As a team, we tackle every challenge together.
- The team is always up to date with the latest technology.
- We organize our projects according to Kanban/Scrum.
This is what you do!
- You create new web services in PHP.
- You follow current technical trends and evaluate their possible applications.
- You participate in the design, specification and implementation of web services.
- You participate in the effort estimation and let your findings flow into the technical. Conception.
- You are responsible for the quality and documentation of your work result.
These are your abilities!
- A successfully completed degree in informatics or a comparable education
- Several years of experience in object-oriented PHP software development.
- Very good knowledge of PHP frameworks (example: Zend, Laravel) and Docker
- Sound knowledge of databases, internet standards and protocols
- Excellent English writing and verbal communication skills
- Sound knowledge in UML and the application of design patterns
- Experience in dealing with Linux and Apache web server desirable
- Certification as a Zend Certified Engineer is an advantage
This is what we offer!
- Personal development and regular training
- Optimal equipment
- Chances of promotion in an innovative company
- Trust-based working hours
- Regularly held employee events
- Pioneer spirit and joy on the job in a technology-minded team