What is the role?
We are looking for a Remote Mid-to-Senior Drupal Developerto join our friendly and talented team on a permanent basis.
You'll be tackling interesting challenges for a diverse range of clients to deliver websites and applications built upon Drupal technology.
You'll be able to effectively devise and communicate ideas and solutions, both with our team and clients, where you'll demonstrate your passion for delivering great user experiences using Drupal technology.
We value people from all backgrounds and provide a relaxed, creative and supportive environment to enable you do your best work.
Where is it based?
This is a remote opportunity.
What you'll do
- Attend client meetings and work with clients and designers to gather briefs and to communicate ideas
- Devise and implement innovative and robust technical solutions based on Drupal technology
- Share your knowledge regarding Drupal and best practices with the wider development team
- Ensure ongoing quality of delivered work through code reviews
What are we looking for?
We're looking for applicants with skills and experience in the following areas.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Good knowledge of object oriented coding and SOLID principles
- Extremely familiar with the Drupal ecosystem
- Experience with building websites with Drupal 8, and writing custom modules and/or converting Drupal 7 modules
- Experience with the Acquia platform
- Integrating with 3rd parties via APIs
- Implementing test-driven development practices
- Managing source control using Git
- Solid understanding of HTML/CSS
- Collaborating with other team members (developers, designers, marketers, etc)
- Good writing and communication skills
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience working with clients
- Experience coaching other developers
- Familiarity with MVC frameworks
- AWS stack
- Implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
What are the benefits?
- A competitive salary depending on skills and experience
- Family-friendly and flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely from time to time
- 30 days annual leave as standard (including bank holidays), along with 1 extra day for every year of service
- Pension contributions (only for UK based permanent team members)
- Private health insurance package (only for UK based permanent team members)
- Life insurance (only for UK based permanent team members)
- Budget for training and conferences to help you develop
- Support to grow in areas you're interested in, whether it's becoming a public speaker, or creating your own side-projects
- A laptop and (discretional) mobile phone
- EMI share option scheme
- A welcoming and supportive work environment surrounded by a diverse team of creative and talented people