Using smart technology alongside energy retail, this energy company helps to make their customers lives simpler while helping them save energy and money. Through smart meter data and connected home technology they're focused on making running a home easier for their customers by giving them the information, control and support they need through their smartphone. Their technology seamlessly integrates with people’s lifestyle, working quietly in the background to deliver greater comfort and control while enabling them to help their customers get better value from their heating & energy needs.
Reporting into their Director of Home Services, and transversely into their Technology Team, you will be responsible for the design and ongoing enhancement of their HomeServices fulfillment platform. This is a greenfield opportunity where you will be responsible for translating their business vision into a technology platform and the design and interplay between the various components of their technology platform. You will have the opportunity to contribute towards the definition of creative functional solutions in line with budget and timescales. You will work with their developers and operations staff in the project and day to day delivery of this system.
They’re looking for someone who;
- Is ready to take-on the role of principal, in the design definition, delivery and maintenance of a market-changing, disruptive platform,
- Has recent experience working in the definition and development of technology systems in consumer-focused business that completes a sales transaction and a post-sale fulfillment / delivery function (such as Just Eat, Uber Eats, Deliveroo, Boxt etc),
- Is practical, organized and a creative problem solver,
- Is keen to learn, able to adapt and pick up new challenges,
- Is proud of their dedication to being organised, detailed and judicious,
- Is excited at the prospect of joining a dynamic, energetic and rapidly growing consumer facing company,
- Works well with others, making the team greater than the sum of its parts,
What skills and experience you’ll need;
- Having worked on a similar system (this would be similar to a Just Eat, Uber Eats, Deliveroo, Boxt style platform), in the past, in a dynamic tech environment, you will now be taking the lead with responsibility for the 'big picture' to ensure they develop systems and services within a common context.Finally, the ability to consolidate and compose effective status reporting to provide senior stakeholder visibility.
- £’s; fully DoE up to £70k,
- Benefits; bonus, pension, healthcare,
- Location; 2 days a week working in their Southampton offices, 3 days a week home-working,
- How to get to them; 10 mins walk from Southampton Central train station (90 mins to/from London Paddington),
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? – Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),