- London based
- AI health startup
- Full time/flexible remote
- Interviews 13th – 27th December
Want to wake up and do something doing good?
We’re solving a global issue worth $1 trillion loss of health productivity as a small London team from IBM, NHS and PWC using artificial intelligence and machine learning to prevent 1 billion future mental health disorders. Since our inception (Y-combinator Startup School AW18) our mission and community have since grown stronger, so we are now building a team of rockstar engineers to support our growth and scale plans.
We are looking for a kick-ass senior IOS developer with a strong background in product delivery. You will lead software development, design and code reviews to manage the iOS application release cycle through your knowledge of object-oriented and asynchronous programming techniques with a globally distributed development team to support efficient, timely, collaborative development.
Initially, the commitment could be part-time/remote otherwise you’ll be based out of our new Central London offices.
- 3+ years leading technical development with front-end development
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical degree or similar demonstrated experience
- Proven experience building, testing and shipping with Objective-C and Swift
- Identify and fix functional security and performance related bugs.
- Expertise integrating 3rd party API’s and RESTful services (XML/JSON)
- Scrum, Slack, github, and Jira Understanding and familiarity with CI/CD pipelines.
- UIKit, and CocoaTouch with ability to write UI and autolayout in pure code
- XCTest and unit testing
- Experience with Xamarin in C#
- Experience in AI/NLP platforms Amazon Lex, SageMaker, Google DialogFlow or NLP technologies
- Experience in large codebases, management and deployment of complex development projects
- Competence with statistical analytics, and data-driven management
- Competitive Package
- Flexible remote/work life balance
- International travel opportunity
- An energetic team with flat hierarchy
- High growth with opportunity for career development
- Great office space in WeWork’s Central London tech community
- Wellness/mentor plans, unlimited fruit, coffee, tea, office parties, gaming and professional support
Interview chats held between 17th – 7th January (drop us a line/CV before then)